Welcome to Monster Girl Mondays! Every Monday we celebrate a brand new lovely species of monster girl from Kenkou Cross’s Monster Girl Encyclopedia series with some amazing art.
Habitat: Deep mountains
Nature: Calm, emotionless
- Cyclops used to be the size of giants, but the demon lord’s influenced changed them to be human-sized so they could more easily have sex with them.
- They tend to be calm and emotionless with humans traveling deep into the mountains to seek out their skilled blacksmithing services.
- Unlike many other monster girls, Cyclops don’t have a flipped personality when they need to procreate! They remain calm and docile even when they realize they need offspring to continue their lineage.
- If you happen to see a cyclops on the side of the road outside your town, she might offer you her services as a blacksmith in exchange for a night of sex.
- Cyclops are just as good with a penis as they are with a sword – which is to say you’re in for an exceptional night of pleasure if you take her up on her offer!
- Some adventurers who’ve traded with a cyclops tend to disappear after adventuring for a while… they’re probably living a really good life deep in the mountains right now.
Source: The Monster Girl Encyclopedia
Cyclops are possibly the kindest monster girl we’ve covered yet! Would you take one of the girls up on her offer for a night of sex in exchange for a great weapon? Let us know!