Welcome to Monster Girl Mondays! Every Monday we celebrate a brand new lovely species of monster girl with some amazing art.
Habitat: Mountains, forests, wastelands
Nature: Serious, calm
- Jinko are very well self-disciplined and, most of the time, they’re not as hungry for sex as most other monster girls. Most of the time they hold their femininity close to their sleeves.
- Like other beastman monsters, though, when they go in heat it’s a totally different story! They will aggressively hunt men for sex to make up for repressing their femininity most of the time.
- Having sex awakens the Jinko’s femininity, and due to their normally disciplined nature they end up devoting themselves to their mate entirely.
- Despite their awakened femininity, though, most Jinko have the resolve and discipline to hold it together outside of mating season – though they eagerly look forward to the next time they enter heat and can fully be a woman again!
- When their femininity is awakened, it becomes much easier for a Jinko to enter heat. They can sense a man’s sexual interest in them and respond in kind by entering heat and embracing their femininity once again!
Source: The Monster Girl Encyclopedia
Would you want to help a Jinko explore her feminine side? It sounds like a lot of fun, but watch out for those claws! Check out these Jinko below and decide for yourself!